Centralization | AI | Customer Experience

April 15 - 17, 2025

Terranea Resort
Palos Verdes, CA

Forum: for believers in a better operating model

Get unprecedented access to today’s leading multifamily executives. Learn from thoughtfully curated programming and intimate discussions that explore timely topics including AI + automation, centralization, and employee experience. While you’re at Forum you’ll learn about the latest developments in generative AI from true AI experts, hear from two nationally acclaimed speakers, and enjoy spectacular entertainment.

Plus, you’ll leave with actionable tactics to implement when you get back to your teams, and a community of new multifamily friends to reach out to whenever you feel stuck in the future.

Just south of Los Angeles, this cliffside retreat is a remote sanctuary

Were back for year two! Terranea (terra-NAY-a) Resort is perched on the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. A hidden gem on the Los Angeles coastline, this 102-acre, Mediterranean-style retreat greets you with jaw-dropping views of coastal cliffs and the sound of crashing waves.The inspiring surroundings include an onsite garden, sea salt greenhouse, three pools, and over 200 firepits. It’s a place that will shape your experience with your multifamily peers.

Your accommodations

Discounted room rates starting at $305/night* are offered to attendees during the conference registration process. Register now to secure your accommodations before rooms sell out. 

The discounted room rate ends 3/24/25. 

*Taxes and fees not included. Funnel is subsidizing the discounted room rates. The total reflected rate will be discounted by $30/night on your final bill upon hotel check-out at the event.

Join a community of forward-thinking multifamily professionals

"The big conferences in the industry are more show, I think, than they are substance. This has been a different experience. Everyone here is thinking about the same thing and struggling with it, so you can relate to every single attendee and you don't have to search out key conversation where you might find benefit." 

Noah Echols

VP, Customer Experience
The RMR Group

"I didn't want to go somewhere that would feel salesy, and it wasn't like that at all. It truly felt like it was an experience for current clients or not to understand each other and different approaches to using the platform in the industry. It was a very valuable experience, and I would absolutely come back to Funnel Forum." 

Sarah Randolph

Director, Marketing Technology
RKW Residential

"The most impactful thing for me... has been the networking with names that I've heard in this industry that have been focused on centralization for a long time. And to hear the personal stories from these names that I've heard, to be able to connect and ask questions has really been a game changer and kind of reinvigorated and recentered me."

Brandon Gaeta

Director, Operations
Morgan Properties

Programming to help you excel in the new operating model

Forum FAQs

Why should I attend The Forum?

We are at the precipice of rapid change in multifamily, and the stakes haven’t been higher in over a decade. AI is changing FAST, with new developments with large language models, it's a topic that will change every industry in unique ways.Operators need to run their businesses with greater efficiency. Many are turning their attention toward AI, automation, and centralization. Implement these strategies fast and avoid common pitfalls by learning from your peers at The Forum (both what TO do and what NOT to do).

If that wasn’t enough, renter expectations, and operating costs continue to rise while demand for apartments and rent prices flatten.

Team turnover continues to be a challenge for the industry, buy shifting to new specialized roles is a solution many operators are finding helps teams play to their strengths, and as a result, stay longer. This shift is causing communities to compete for renters, and often experience is the differentiator.

Consumer expectations are high. The stakes for owners, operators, and managers are higher.

Who should attend The Forum?

The Forum brings together multifamily executives from companies of all sizes and ownership structures to unpack the three industry pillars: AI + automation, centralization, and employee experience. Some are Funnel customers, many are not customers. The content is valuable, regardless of if you use our products.

The agenda and location were thoughtfully selected to bring together small, intimate, groups of like-minded professionals to have honest roundtable discussions about what’s working, what isn’t and what needs to shift for our industry’s long-term success.

And, as a bonus, there will be jaw-dropping scenery, exceptional food and drinks, thoughtful networking, and entertainment.

What does my in-person conference pass to The Forum include?

Your in-person pass to The Forum includes the following:
All conference sessions: Our sessions will be packed with actionable items you can take back to your department and put to use immediately.

Meals + entertainment: We’ll make plenty of time to dine, drink, and celebrate with speakers and other attendees. Meals are included as follows:

• Tuesday: Dinner.
  • Wednesday: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • Thursday: Breakfast.
Activities:
  • Nature walk
  • Archery
  • Wine tasting
  • And more!
Can I bring my family to Forum?

Terranea is great for families: the resort features a kid's club, kid/adult only pools and beautiful grounds to explore. While Forum programming and meals will not include family members, you're welcome to travel with others who may enjoy tagging along to a beautiful location. Guests are invited to attend the entertainment portion Wednesday night at 8pm, details to come.

Do you offer special conference hotel rates?

Yes. We have contracted special discounted room rates starting at $305/night + taxes and fees* at our conference hotel, Terranea Resort & Spa.

You can book your room through the booking link once you receive your conference registration approval email.

The discounted room rate ends on March 24, 2025.

* Taxes and fees are not a part of the discounted room rate. Upon booking, you’ll notice a room rate of $335/night. Funnel will be subsidizing room rates and your total reflected room rate will be discounted by $30/night on your final bill upon hotel check-out.

When should I arrive for The Forum?

Forum check-in will begin on Tuesday, April 15 at 12:00 PM, the limited-attendance third-party x centralization workshop begins at 2:00 PM as do some Funnel University courses. The welcome reception and dinner begin at 6:00 PM.

Can you help me make the business case for attending The Forum?

We’ve got you covered. Download this customizable letter to share with your manager.

What is the recommended attire for The Forum?

In general, we recommend business casual attire for most of The Forum. Feel free to wear as much PINK as possible.

Weather on the California coast in April can range from dazzlingly blue skies to overcast and breezy. Pack a jacket or cardigan, as nights near the beach and water can be chilly.

What is the refund/cancellation policy?

Registrations canceled more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 100% refund of fees paid. Also, if The Forum is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, registrants will receive a full refund. If you are unable to attend The Forum, you may transfer or cancel your registration by March 15, 2025 at 5 PM PT. Please email forum@funnelleasing.com to get the process started. You will need to provide the following information:

• Registration confirmation number and email address of your current registration.
  • If someone will be replacing your spot, the new registrant’s first and last name, work email, work phone, company, and job title.
Hotel reservation cancellations and substitutions should be communicated directly with the hotel. An individual’s deposit is refundable to that individual if the resort receives notice of an individual’s cancellation at least seven (7) days before scheduled arrival.

Who can I contact if I still have questions?

If you have any questions about the conference, drop us a note at forum@funnelleasing.com.

How many people come to this?

Last year we had 99 attendees, from 49 property management companies, who represented 12% of professionally managed apartments in the country. This year we hope to see both Forum Alumni, as well as new faces as we look to have roughly 50% more attendees present.

Can I get a discount?

If you attended our inaugural event, are invited to speak on a panel, or are buying three or more tickets, yes, we can provide a discount. Due to great interest and demand to attend the Forum we will not provide other discounts.

What's new at Forum?

The things our alumni know and love — great content, a knowledgeable community of operators, and spectacular location — will be back. In addition, we have: two acclaimed guest speakers throughout the conference, and a performance from a popular band that you’ll love. Additionally, we started a new dedicated user track that we are calling “Funnel University” to help you get the most out of Funnel, or learn about the products you may be interested in.

How do I get to Terranea?

Flying:
There are three airport options that are close to Terranea. We will likely have transportation from LAX to Terranea, so if we had to pick a favorite, we recommend that one as it’s closest.

• Los Angeles Airport
    Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is 17 miles (~45 minutes) from Terranea.
  • Long Beach Airport
    Long Beach Airport (LGB) is 23.3 miles (30-40 minutes) from Terranea.
  • Orange County Airport
    John Wayne Airport (SNA) is 50 miles (60-90 minutes) from Terranea.
Driving: Terranea has a check-in for cars arriving, please just let them/your driver know that you are guests attending The Forum and you'll proceed to the valet area.

Any questions? Send us an email at forum@funnelleasing.com.

© 2024 Funnel Leasing, Inc. All rights reserved.